We have a foundation of people with experience in the dog rescue world.
We are a bridge to help dogs and cats that are on death row because of overcrowding get to loving forever homes.
We Are Different Than a Shelter
- We feel that black dogs, bullie breeds, old dogs and handicapped dogs, and cats deserve to be loved, not killed.
- Our animals live in houses, not in cages with cement floors.
- They are exposed to a home environment so they can make an easier transition to their forever homes.
- They are socialized with people and other pets.
- They get medical treatment including getting fixed, dewormed, microchipped, heartworm tested, and vaccinated.
- All our staff are volunteers.
- We do not clock in at 8 and out at 5. The pets are around people 24/7